PanTHERIA is a species-level data set compiled for analysis of life history, ecology, and geography of all known extant and recently extinct mammals. PanTHERIA is derived from a database capable of holding multiple geo-referenced values for variables within a species containing 100740 lines of biological data for extant and recently extinct mammalian species, collected over a period of three years by 20 individuals. PanTHERIA also includes spatial databases of mammalian geographic ranges and global climatic and anthropogenic variables. For more information, see: http://esapubs.org/archive/ecol/E090/184/. Kate E. Jones, Jon Bielby, Marcel Cardillo, Susanne A. Fritz, Justin O'Dell, C. David L. Orme, Kamran Safi, Wes Sechrest, Elizabeth H. Boakes, Chris Carbone, Christina Connolly, Michael J. Cutts, Janine K. Foster, Richard Grenyer, Michael Habib, Christopher A. Plaster, Samantha A. Price, Elizabeth A. Rigby, Janna Rist, Amber Teacher, Olaf R. P. Bininda-Emonds, John L. Gittleman, Georgina M. Mace, and Andy Purvis. 2009. PanTHERIA: a species-level database of life history, ecology, and geography of extant and recently extinct mammals. Ecology 90:2648.
- May 28, 2021 22:04 Completed: 22:07:25.000 Status: completed
- April 03, 2021 09:51 Completed: 09:54:18.000 Status: completed
- December 21, 2020 09:37 Completed: 09:40:23.000 Status: completed
- December 21, 2020 09:36 Completed: 09:40:23.000 Status: stopped
- November 05, 2020 17:22 Completed: 17:25:12.000 Status: completed
- November 05, 2020 17:19 Completed: 17:25:12.000 Status: stopped
- March 17, 2020 16:11 Completed: 16:20:42.000 Status: completed